Estimated reading time: 9 minute(s)
Zetron will be exhibiting in booth 2623 at the American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) international conference and trade show in Anaheim, CA, September 28- October 1, 2015. Zetron will be offering demonstrations that highlight all the products and systems necessary to equip an entire, integrated communications and security control room.
Redmond, WA, U.S.A., September 15, 2015 – Zetron, a provider of mission-critical communications and security systems worldwide, will be exhibiting at the American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) international conference and trade show in Anaheim, CA, September 28–October 1, 2015. Zetron will be demonstrating at booth 2623 all the products and systems necessary to equip the entire communications and security control room. The demonstrations will show how the consolidation and management of multiple data sources can help enhance operations, improve decision making and response times, and enrich situational awareness.
Zetron’s demonstrations will include:
- A complete video surveillance offering with advanced video-management software, IP cameras, network recorders, video analytics, and a variety of storage devices and accessories.
- Customizable radio dispatch solutions with more radio interfaces than any dispatch system on the market; able to scale from one operator position to hundreds.
- An emergency call-handling system based on NENA NG9-1-1 standards.
- Computer-aided dispatch (CAD) and mobile CAD systems.
- GIS mapping with AVL functionality.
- Audio-recording systems for all dispatch and radio traffic; includes playback, search, and long-term storage capabilities.
- An access-control system integrated into the video-management software; includes a badging function with door hardware, readers, key cards, and fobs.
- A sophisticated, integrated system that combines all the benefits of video management with alarms and data from a variety of other sources for centralized system management.
“We’re excited to be exhibiting for the first time at ASIS International,” said Kathy Broadwell, Zetron V.P. and G.M. of Video Security and Security Solutions. “With over 35 years of experience in the industry, Zetron is the ideal choice for anyone who’s looking for a single turnkey vendor they can trust to provide all the critical systems control-room environments require.”
Zetron is a member of ASIS and the Security International Association (SIA).
Founded in 1980, Zetron manufactures and provides communications systems designed to equip the entire mission-critical control room. Zetron’s integrated solutions combine IP-based dispatch, NG9-1-1 call-taking, voice logging, IP fire station alerting, CAD, mapping, video surveillance and security solutions, and automatic vehicle location (AVL) systems. They are expandable, interoperable, and able to support remote and geo-diverse operations. Zetron backs its products with technical support and project-management services known for their expertise and responsiveness. Zetron has offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and numerous field locations; and a worldwide network of resellers, system integrators and distributors. Zetron has installed thousands of systems and over 25,000 console positions worldwide. Zetron is a wholly owned subsidiary of JVCKenwood Corporation. For more information visit: www.zetron.comDownload PDF