Zetron On-Site Services
Zetron offers a range of on-site services that help ensure Zetron systems are installed and configured to run optimally and to best support the operational needs of customers. This is important because a system that is running optimally performs its intended functions and tasks more effectively, reliably, and predictably.
Zetron on-site services include:
- Configuration Services
- System software and hardware configuration support
- Configuration and testing of Zetron system components
- Installation inspection and optimization
- System assessment and configuration
- Re-Optimization of the system as sew features are added
- On-Site Operator Training (In-Person or Web-Based)
Zetron’s services are available for:
- MAX Dispatch Radio Console Systems
- MAX Call Taking Next Generation 9-1-1 Systems
For more information on any Zetron Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.