Academic Institutions Software
Safety is the top priority on campus
Regardless of size or location, colleges, universities and school districts depend on Zetron’s integrated systems to increase safety and provide faculty and students a safe and productive learning environment each and every day. By addressing the unique communications requirements and challenges of each institution, campus, or district, Zetron solutions are built to keep faculty and staff connected and informed on everything from the completion of simple maintenance work orders to multi-disciplinary and departmental responses to emergency medical and campus security situation, ultimately creating a safer environment and protecting the future.
Solutions Used in Academic Institutions
Zetron solutions used on campuses to manage communications include:
- ACOM Command & Control – Full Command & Control Solution
- MAX Dispatch – Integrated Dispatch Solution
- DCS-5020 – Lower Cost Dispatch Solution (with TETRA)
- Desktop Remotes – Desktop Remote Solution
- Console Accessories – Console Components
- Radio & Telephony Adapters & Interconnects – Radio & Telephony Integration Technologies
- Trunked Radio – Trunked Radio Controllers
Many Public Saftey agencies are required to purchase equipment that is open-standards compliant. This is because products that adhere to open standards typically offer higher levels of interoperability and customer choice than products based on proprietary protocols.
Zetron is fully committed to the development and adoption of open standards, including Project 25 (P25), digital mobile radio (DMR), and Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA). For more information, see Zetron’s Commitment to Open Standards.