Zetron’s Command and Control solutions enable Utilities control room teams, dispatchers, and field operators to communicate more efficiently.
Utilities require a reliable command and control system that provides the ability to expand and adapt to meet unique and sometimes complicated requirements. Utility control room personnel must also manage a host of extremely complex, mission-critical operations and processes where there is zero tolerance for failure. Often spread over a wide geographical area, remote sites require careful monitoring to ensure the safety and security of operations and personnel.
Zetron solutions are tailored to suit the specific needs of utility control operations providing the flexibility to respond to diverse field requirements. Zetron communications systems provide a central command and control point through which utility and energy operations can:
- Manage and coordinate schedules, work crews, safety and maintenance personnel, and other field teams and operations.
- Automatically monitor systems and processes.
- Quickly and efficiently coordinate emergency efforts if and when they are needed.
Solutions Used in Utilities
Zetron solutions used to manage communications in utilities environments include:
Call Handling Systems
Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) Systems
- ACOM Command & Control – Full Command & Control Solution
- MAX Dispatch – Integrated Dispatch Solution
- DCS-5020 – Lower Cost Dispatch Solution (with TETRA)
- Desktop Remotes – Desktop Remote Solution
- Console Accessories – Console Components
- Radio & Telephony Adapters & Interconnects – Radio & Telephony Integration Technologies
- Trunked Radio – Trunked Radio Controllers
Zetron Supports Open Standards
Many Public Saftey agencies are required to purchase equipment that is open-standards compliant. This is because products that adhere to open standards typically offer higher levels of interoperability and customer choice than products based on proprietary protocols.
Zetron is fully committed to the development and adoption of open standards, including Project 25 (P25), digital mobile radio (DMR), and Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA). For more information, see Zetron’s Commitment to Open Standards.