Estimated reading time: 10 minute(s)
Zetron will feature live demos and a host of new products, partners, systems, and functionality in its booth at the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) in Las Vegas, NV, March 16-20, 2015. Solutions will also emphasize Zetron’s ability to equip the complete control room.
Redmond, WA, U.S.A., March 11, 2015 – Zetron will highlight a wide range of new products, new partners, and updated functionality at this year’s International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) in Las Vegas, NV, March 16-20. Zetron’s offerings will also showcase its ability to equip the entire control room. Zetron will be at booth 1121.
Displays in Zetron’s booth will include:
- NEW! Live demos of Kodiak Network’s enhanced push-to-talk-over-cellular (PoC) services integrated with Zetron dispatch consoles. Consoles will be connected through the CSSI to Kodiak CSSI-connected PoC smartphones. Demos will show how PoC smartphones integrated with the Zetron consoles can connect to talkgroups and other land-mobile-radio (LMR)
- NEW! Video surveillance and security systems that provide comprehensive video management, scalable storage for recording incidents, advanced analytics, and integrated access control.
- Zetron’s Advanced Communications (AcomEVO) system operating live with EFJohnson’s ATLAS Project 25 (P25) Console Subsystem Interface (CSSI) radio infrastructure. Both fixed and mobile dispatch capabilities will be demonstrated, with fixed AcomEVO dispatch consoles operating live in the Zetron booth, and mobile/tablet dispatch consoles operating live at both the Zetron and EFJohnson booths.
- Zetron’s industry-leading MAX Dispatch and MAX Call-Taking systems operating in the Zetron booth. MAX Dispatch operating with a live connection to Kenwood’s NEXEDGE® system will also be on display in the JVCKenwood booth.
- Zetron’s CAD system. Demos will focus on the improvements provided in the product’s 10.9 software release. These include PSAP workflows that are better individualized, and user interfaces that offer higher levels of customization.
- Information about tax-exempt financing for public safety. Zetron is partnering with a leader in public financing to offer public-safety agencies¬ affordable financing options that can be used to purchase new equipment.
“We are excited about the range and variety of new products and solutions Zetron is presenting this year at IWCE,” said Zetron V.P. of Product Management, Kathy Broadwell. “They are a clear demonstration of the continuing evolution of Zetron’s offerings and the productivity of our joint efforts with EFJohnson, Kodiak Networks, JVCKenwood, and others. They also demonstrate Zetron’s ability to serve as the single vendor for the entire control room.”
Founded in 1980, Zetron manufactures and provides communications systems designed to equip the entire mission-critical control room. Zetron’s integrated solutions combine IP-based dispatch, NG9-1-1 call-taking, voice logging, IP fire station alerting, CAD, mapping, and automatic vehicle location (AVL) systems. They are expandable, interoperable, and able to support remote and geo-diverse operations. Zetron backs its products with technical support and project-management services known for their expertise and responsiveness. Zetron has offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and numerous field locations; and a worldwide network of resellers, system integrators and distributors. Zetron has installed thousands of systems and over 25,000 console positions worldwide. Zetron is a wholly owned subsidiary of JVC Kenwood Corporation. www.zetron.comDownload PDF