Estimated reading time: 8 minute(s)
This year at APCO, Zetron will be highlighting live demos of its solutions integrated via P25 interfaces to a range of other vendors’ products. Demos of multi-vendor solutions featuring Zetron systems will also be offered in the Kenwood, Airbus, EFJohnson, and Department of Homeland Security booths.
Redmond, WA, U.S.A., August 12, 2015 – Zetron, will be offering a host of live demonstrations in its booth at the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) Conference in Washington D.C., August 16-19, 2015. The demos will feature Zetron systems utilizing Project 25 (P25) standards-based interfaces to integrate seamlessly with other vendors’ radio systems and products.
Live demos in the Zetron booth will include:
- Zetron’s MAX Dispatch system and Pathway gateway utilizing the P25 Digital Fixed Station Interface (DFSI) to integrate with Motorola’s Quantar repeater.
- Zetron’s new AcomNOVUS dispatch console system utilizing the P25 Console Subsystem Interface (CSSI) to integrate with the Airbus VESTA™ Radio P25 solution.
- Kodiak’s Broadband Push-to-Talk (PTT) solution integrated with Zetron dispatch consoles. Consoles will be connected remotely through the CSSI to Kodiak CSSI-connected PTT smartphones and rugged devices.
- Zetron’s industry-leading MAX Dispatch and MAX Call-Taking systems.
- AVfusion, a breakthrough, network-based audio/video recording system that greatly improves the quality and usefulness of interrogation-room recordings.
- Zetron’s Video Surveillance System with updated video-management software.
- Cyber Security and Lockheed Martin solutions.
Live demos of multi-vendor solutions featuring Zetron systems will also be offered in the Kenwood, Airbus, EFJohnson, and Department of Homeland Security booths at APCO.
“The live demonstrations in our booth and in our partners’ booths emphasize Zetron’s continued support for open standards such as the P25 CSSI and DFSI,” said Zetron V.P. of Product Management, Gary Stidham. “We look forward to showing APCO attendees a variety of highly interoperable systems that are designed to exceed expectations and improve the coordination and control of all the operations in the control room.”
Founded in 1980, Zetron manufactures and provides communications systems designed to equip the entire mission-critical control room. Zetron’s integrated solutions combine IP-based dispatch, NG9-1-1 call-taking, voice logging, IP fire station alerting, CAD, mapping, video surveillance and security solutions, and automatic vehicle location (AVL) systems. They are expandable, interoperable, and able to support remote and geo-diverse operations. Zetron backs its products with technical support and project-management services known for their expertise and responsiveness. Zetron has offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and numerous field locations; and a worldwide network of resellers, system integrators and distributors. Zetron has installed thousands of systems and over 25,000 console positions worldwide. Zetron is a wholly owned subsidiary of JVC Kenwood Corporation. www.zetron.comDownload PDF