At the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE), taking place March 21-25, 2016, in Las Vegas, NV, Zetron will demonstrate how its integrated systems work together to deliver the right information to those who need it, when they need it. Zetron will be exhibiting at booth 1429.
Redmond, WA, U.S.A., March 14, 2016 – Zetron, a leading provider of mission-critical communications solutions worldwide, is taking a new approach in the offerings it will be exhibiting at the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE), being held March 21-25, 2016, in Las Vegas, Nevada. This year, Zetron’s demonstrations will highlight the ways in which its integrated systems provide the right information to those who need it when they need it. Zetron will also show how these solutions improve situational awareness for a range of system users, including administrators, call-takers and dispatchers, first responders, and those who are responsible for ensuring the safety and security of sensitive sites. Zetron will be exhibiting at booth 1429.
The Zetron systems at IWCE deliver capabilities that provide tighter integration and significant improvements in situational awareness. They include:
- The ability to receive 9-1-1 text messages over Zetron’s award-winning, NG9-1-1 i3-ready MAX Call-Taking system.
- Dispatch systems that lead the industry in their support for proprietary and open-standards-based radio interfaces, including CSSI Phase I and Phase II.
- MAX Mobile CAD, which provides first responders in the field with the same incident information as dispatchers in the control room.
- A Location Services solution that seamlessly integrates with Zetron’s MAX Dispatch System. This allows users to track their vehicles and workforce through their radio communications network and MAX Dispatch.
- Live camera feeds that display video within Zetron’s MAX GIS map. Dispatchers and MAX Mobile CAD users can leverage security cameras located near an incident to observe a situation and respond quickly and accurately as events unfold.
- The integration of a broadband Push-to-Talk over Cellular solution that enables additional users equipped with smartphones to directly communicate with talk groups and dispatchers, even when outside the system coverage area.
- Advanced video-management software that aids in monitoring and protecting secure and sensitive facilities, such as government buildings, transportation hubs, and schools.
“We’re excited that our demonstrations this year will show how our deeper levels of integration between systems can improve our customers’ ability to obtain and use critical information, both in the center and in the field,” said Zetron V.P. of Product Management, Gary Stidham. “This not only allows customers to see for themselves the improved speed, flexibility, and effectiveness these integrations offer, but invites them to consider how these solutions can strengthen their ability to protect property and save lives.”
Zetron has been designing and delivering communications systems for mission-critical control room since 1980. Zetron’s integrated solutions combine IP-based dispatch, NG9-1-1 call-taking, voice logging, IP fire station alerting, CAD, mapping, video surveillance and security solutions, and automatic vehicle location (AVL) systems. They are expandable, interoperable, and able to support remote and geo-diverse operations. Zetron backs its products with technical support and project-management services known for their expertise and responsiveness. Zetron has offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and numerous field locations; and a worldwide network of resellers, system integrators and distributors. Zetron has installed thousands of systems and over 25,000 console positions worldwide. Zetron is a wholly owned subsidiary of JVCKenwood Corporation. For more information visit: www.zetron.com.