The RapidSOS NG911 Clearinghouse is a NENA i3 compliant Location Information Server (LIS) and Additional Data Repository (ADR) that is accessible to PSAPs through integration with MAX Call Taking and MAX CAD.
PSAPs can securely access device-based hybrid location information from enabled smartphones, without the need for the caller to use an app, resulting in faster and more accurate location than Phase 2 information currently available.
Integrating data from the NG911 Clearinghouse with MAX Call Taking allows telecommunicators to receive supplemental data directly in their existing dashboards and workflows. In addition to this streamlined process during vital, high-stress moments, the full integration with the Clearinghouse offers several unique benefits and features.
- Integrated workflow: With the full integration, information from the Clearinghouse appears as additional data in existing software windows – providing life-saving emergency data in the tools telecommunicators are already familiar with. This also allows telecommunicators to compare the ALI location with the location from the NG911 Clearinghouse as both are linked together in the same dashboard.
- Automatic querying: Location and additional data automatically populates in PSAP software windows when a call comes in from an enabled device, such as an iOS12 device or a call through the Uber app. This eliminates the potential for any human error in entering a caller phone number. With RapidLite, telecommunicators need to manually query caller location for every call.
- Internal documentation: Administrators will have a record of instances where additional data was available from RapidSOS along with the ALI location. This allows documentation for quality assurance after the fact.
- Plot multiple callers: PSAP software will display Clearinghouse location for multiple callers simultaneously. The software will also associate calls with emergencies, so call takers and dispatchers can tell whether a nearby call is an outlier from the same incident or a different emergency.
- Caller history: Telecommunicators can view locations received from previous 9-1-1 calls from the same device through the software integration. With RapidLite telecommunicators do not see a history of 9-1-1 calls initiated from the same caller.
Oops! We could not locate your form.