The RapidSOS NG911 Clearinghouse is a NENA i3 compliant Location Information Server (LIS) and Additional Data Repository (ADR) that is accessible to PSAPs through integration with MAX Call Taking and MAX CAD.
PSAPs can securely access device-based hybrid location information from enabled smartphones, without the need for the caller to use an app, resulting in faster and more accurate location data than Phase 2 information currently available.
Integrating data from the NG911 Clearinghouse with MAX Call Taking allows telecommunicators to receive supplemental data directly in their existing dashboards and workflows. In addition to this streamlined process during vital, high-stress moments, the full integration with the Clearinghouse offers several unique benefits and features.
- Integrated workflow: With the full integration, information from the Clearinghouse appears as additional data directly within MAX Call Taking and MAX CAD consoles – providing life-saving emergency data in the same interface telecommunicators are already familiar with. This also allows telecommunicators to quickly compare the ALI location with the location from the NG911 Clearinghouse, as both are linked together in the same view.
- Automatic querying: Since location data automatically populates in MAX Call Taking and MAX CAD when a call comes in from an enabled device, such as an iOS12 device or a call through the Uber app, the potential for human error in entering a caller phone number is eliminated.
- Internal documentation: Administrators will have a record of instances where additional data was available from RapidSOS along with the ALI location. This allows documentation for quality assurance after the fact.
- Plot multiple callers: MAX Call Taking will display Clearinghouse location data for multiple callers simultaneously and associate calls with emergencies, so call takers and dispatchers can tell whether a nearby call is an outlier from the same incident or a different emergency.
- Caller history: Telecommunicators can view locations received from previous 9-1-1 calls from the same device through the integration.
Download the RapidSOS NG911 Clearinghouse Toolkit for more information on the full integration for Max Call Taking and MAX CAD.
View a short video further describing the RapidSOS Clearinghouse integration for MAX Call Taking and MAX CAD.
Check out the press release.
If you’re a Zetron MAX Call Taking or MAX CAD customer and are all ready to sign up for the RapidSOS Clearinghouse integration, go here to sign up.