RapidSOS NG911 Emergency Response Data Platform
Start getting more accurate mobile caller location and additional data today
The RapidSOS NG911 Emergency Response Data Platform is a secure source of life-saving emergency data providing public safety agencies nationwide with better situational awareness and faster response times. PSAPs can securely access device-based hybrid location and additional data from enabled smartphones, without the need for the caller to use an app, resulting in faster and more accurate location than Phase 2 information currently available.
Integrating data from the NG9-1-1 Emergency Response Data Platform with MAX Call Taking allows telecommunicators to receive supplemental data directly in their existing dashboards and workflows. The full integration automatically displays the additional location and supplemental data, streamlining the process during vital, high-stress moments.
How it Works
An Emergency Data Platform for the Future
RapidSOS Portal is the simple and secure web-based tool for accessing NG9-1-1 data, helping improve response outcomes with situational data from connected devices. Plus, view all additional data automatically through the integration with MAX Call Taking with no additional hardware or software required.
Core Product Features
- Integrated workflow: With the full integration, information from the Emergency Data Response Platform appears as additional data in existing software windows – providing life-saving emergency data in the tools telecommunicators are already familiar with. This also allows telecommunicators to compare the ALI location with the location from the NG911 Emergency Data Response Platform as both are linked together in the same dashboard.
- Automatic querying: Location and additional data automatically populates in PSAP software windows when a call comes in from an enabled device, such as an iOS12 device or a call through the Uber app. This eliminates the potential for any human error in entering a caller phone number.
- Internal documentation: Administrators will have a record of instances where additional data was available from RapidSOS along with the ALI location. This allows documentation for quality assurance after the fact.
- Plot multiple callers: PSAP software will display Emergency Data Response Platform location for multiple callers simultaneously. The software will also associate calls with emergencies, so call takers and dispatchers can tell whether a nearby call is an outlier from the same incident or a different emergency.
- Caller history: Telecommunicators can view locations received from previous 9-1-1 calls from the same device through the software integration.