Start getting more accurate mobile caller location and additional data today
The RapidSOS NG9-1-1 Clearinghouse is a secure source of life-saving emergency data providing public safety agencies nationwide with better situational awareness and faster response times. PSAPs can securely access device-based hybrid location and additional data from enabled smartphones, without the need for the caller to use an app, resulting in faster and more accurate location than Phase 2 information currently available.
Integrating data from the NG9-1-1 Clearinghouse with MAX Call Taking allows telecommunicators to receive supplemental data directly in their existing dashboards and workflows. The full integration automatically displays the additional location and supplemental data, streamlining the process during vital, high-stress moments.
How it Works
An Emergency Data Platform for the Future
RapidSOS Portal is the simple and secure web-based tool for accessing NG9-1-1 data for your agency, helping improve response outcomes with situational data from connected devices. Plus, view all additional data, automatically through the integration with MAX Call Taking with no new hardware or software required.
Get MAX Call Taking with Integrated RapidSOS Portal
If your agency wants to access integrated RapidSOS Portal, please fill out this form.
More RapidSOS Resources
Download the RapidSOS NG9-1-1 Clearinghouse Toolkit
Core Product Features
- Integrated workflow: With the full integration, information from the Clearinghouse appears as additional data in existing software windows – providing life-saving emergency data in the tools telecommunicators are already familiar with. This also allows telecommunicators to compare the ALI location with the location from the NG911 Clearinghouse as both are linked together in the same dashboard.
- Automatic querying: Location and additional data automatically populates in PSAP software windows when a call comes in from an enabled device, such as an iOS12 device or a call through the Uber app. This eliminates the potential for any human error in entering a caller phone number. With RapidLite, telecommunicators need to manually query caller location for every call.
- Internal documentation: Administrators will have a record of instances where additional data was available from RapidSOS along with the ALI location. This allows documentation for quality assurance after the fact.
- Plot multiple callers: PSAP software will display Clearinghouse location for multiple callers simultaneously. The software will also associate calls with emergencies, so call takers and dispatchers can tell whether a nearby call is an outlier from the same incident or a different emergency.
- Caller history: Telecommunicators can view locations received from previous 9-1-1 calls from the same device through the software integration. With RapidLite telecommunicators do not see a history of 9-1-1 calls initiated from the same caller.