Zetron’s IP Fire Station Alerting (IP FSA) system is ideal for any municipality that has IP links between its central communications center and its fire stations. Converting to IP between the central site and the fire station increases the alerting speed and broadens connectivity options.
The graphical user interface (GUI) on the PC at the console position gives dispatchers an intuitive, space-saving way to view status and control the PA, tones, and relays at the station. The server architecture manages the comunication with individual fire stations and allows dispatchers at remote locations to interact with the system over an IP connection.
The GUI client application runs on a PC and includes an intuitive user interface with a “quick-look” status layout. It also provides tools for filtering, selecting, and controlling stations or individual apparatus. In addition, the IP FSA system can be controlled entirely through a CAD interface.
The station unit can be configured to open bay doors, control station lights or alarm when station sense an external input. The IP station unit includes a response button that can be used for manual acknowledgements or to reach the communications center.
Product Features and Configuration
- Supports up to 254 stations per system.
- Supports up to 25 dispatch positions.
- Station unit includes flexible alerting, control and status capabilities.
- Near instantaneous alert times achieved with independent voice and data channels.
- Dispatcher announcement via Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) or radio.
- Includes dedicated dispatcher client application to initiate commands from each dispatch position.
- Console Application can alarm when station unit senses an external alarm input.
- Integrates easily with radio dispatch consoles.
- Provides computer aided dispatch (CAD) integration with existing M26 CAD protocol or XML.
- NFPA 1221-compliant for dispatch systems.