Fire Station Alerting Automation Software
Zetron’s MAX Fire Station Alerting is a purpose-built communications and operational automation solution that is deployed standalone,connected to existing CAD and dispatch systems, or delivered as a component of a fully integrated MAX Systems mission critical communications platform with MAX Dispatch, MAX CAD, and MAX Call Taking.
MAX Fire Station Alerting shares the same highly configurable user interface and architecture as other MAX Systems, widely used by public safety professionals. Finally, a fire station alerting solution designed to easily and effectively scale from a simple and affordable single station solution, up to larger departments with complex multi-station, cross-agency dispatch, and response requirements.
Core Product Features
- CAD Integration – Utilize the CAD API to activate core control alerting functions automatically, manage station apparatus availability, and activate schemes based on the time of day or size of the incident.
- Multiple Audio Paths – Dynamic alerting communication options for single or multiple fire stations simultaneously through VoIP, radio, or both.
- Combined Dispatching & Fire Alerting – Deployable standalone and/or in conjunction with MAX or third-party dispatch systems save space and promote ease of access/use for dispatchers.
- System Uptime – Configurable with various levels of redundancy based on need, including dual network connections and hot standby for automatic failover in the event of a hardware failure.
- Secure Two-way Radio – The intercom support option provides direct two-way audio between the fire team and dispatchers.
- Remote Management of Station Peripherals – Dispatch monitors the status of fire station units and facility controls, including station lighting, doors, appliances, alarm sensor inputs, and hundreds of other Aux I/O devices.
- Stacked Actions – Create and save simple to complex operational action plans that automate the execution of multiple consecutive commands as part of a standard/routine emergency alert and response sequence.
- Logging and Compliance – The voice logger gateway outputs all activity to third-party loggers, enabling extraction for compliance, evidence, or compliance/certification.
- Intuitive User Interface – Modern, configurable, and user-friendly interface designed specifically for multi-tasking communications center personnel.
- Zone Alerting and Lighting – Segmentation of different notification messages and types to separate sections for larger stations housing multi-disciplines and disparate teams.
- Radio Interface Flexibility – Communications through any of the major radio interfaces when used in conjunction with MAX Dispatch (e.g., DMR Tier 2 and 3, P25 Trunked, and conventional) and links to Kodiak and ESChat broadband PTT over Cellular applications.
Trusted Fire Station Alerting Software
MAX Fire Station Alerting is purpose-built on 40 years of Zetron’s trusted and proven experience as a mission critical solutions leader and is designed specifically to meet the extraordinary demands of modern fire departments of all types and sizes. The robust alerting, acknowledgment, automation, and auxiliary I/O capabilities offered in MAX Fire Station Alerting provide an efficient, flexible, and configurable communications solution that helps emergency services respond faster and arrive smarter.
For more information on features and functionality, download the MAX Fire Station Alerting information sheet.
MAX Solutions Product Service Plan (PSP)
Keeping your mission critical system functioning at all times requires more than simply buying the right system. Zetron’s MAX Solutions Product Service Plan provides a manufacturer-backed services plan that includes product feature updates and efficient resolution to any issues that arise with the MAX Fire Station Alerting solution.