Zetron Keeps Your Operations Running Smoothly
We simplify customer workflows to ensure critical situational awareness, more efficient decision making and most importantly – enhanced safety. And with the ability to cost-effectively scale, you can optimize operations today and into the future.
Airports and airlines require a reliable system with the ability to expand and adapt to meet their unique requirements. Zetron communication systems minimize flight delays by facilitating smooth and efficient coordination of diverse airport and airline operational services such as security, aircraft movement and maintenance, airline and ground staff, cargo handling, catering, ticketing, and ground transportation. When an emergency situation occurs, Zetron’s comprehensive integrated systems ensure rapid deployment of response teams and emergency services, along with liaison with Air Traffic Control.
Maritime & Port Authorities
Zetron’s maritime communication systems ensure the safe and efficient passage of vessel traffic through some of the busiest harbor’s and ports in the world, providing reliable support for the operation of ship-to-shore and ship-to-ship communications. Our solutions are designed to aid VTS (Vessel Traffic Services) operators in active monitoring of ships, even in confined and busy waterways, ensuring maritime safety and security.
Mass Transit & Rail
Zetron’s integrated communication systems are designed to deliver safe and efficient operations for mass transit and freight rail operators. And with technology moving at lightning speeds, our scalable platforms allow for cost effective expansion. Our solutions can also be tailored to meet the specific needs of control rooms allowing the ability to respond to dynamic operational requirements.
Surface transportation requires a reliable command and control solution with asset visibility, fleet coordination, and vehicle tracking, allowing for accurate and efficient delivery of goods and services. Our centralized, scalable and secure solutions optimizes field worker productivity by delivering seamless communications to workers in the field with operations. This enables workers to organize workloads and keep them informed with real-time, relevant situational data.
Solutions Used in Transportation
Zetron solutions used to manage Transportation communications include:
Call Taking Systems
- MAX Call Taking – Call Taking Solution
Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Systems
- MAX CAD – Computer Aided Dispatch & Incident Management Solution
- MAX GIS Mapping – Integrated Mapping Solution
- Mobile CAD – Mobile Computer Aided Dispatch Solution
- ACOM Command & Control – Full Command & Control Solution
- MAX Dispatch – Integrated Dispatch Solution
- DCS-5020 – Lower Cost Dispatch Solution (with TETRA)
- Desktop Remotes – Desktop Remote Solution
- Console Accessories – Console Components
- Radio & Telephony Adapters & Interconnects – Radio & Telephony Integration Technologies
- Trunked Radio – Trunked Radio Controllers
- MAX Alerting – Alerting Solution within MAX Dispatch
- Fire Station Alerting – Fire Station Alerting Solutions
- Paging Systems – Paging Terminals, Encoders, Transmitters& Repeaters
Zetron Supports Open Standards
Many Public Saftey agencies are required to purchase equipment that is open-standards compliant. This is because products that adhere to open standards typically offer higher levels of interoperability and customer choice than products based on proprietary protocols.
Zetron is fully committed to the development and adoption of open standards, including Project 25 (P25), digital mobile radio (DMR) and Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA). For more information, see Zetron’s Commitment to Open Standards.