When lives are at stake you need to know you have a command and control solution that you can count on.
Zetron has delivered thousands of systems with installations in police, fire, and emergency medical services agencies, as well as 9-1-1 emergency call centers, campus security, government agencies, and regional emergency operations centers. It has earned a solid reputation for meeting the stringent requirements for Mission Critical Solutions providing reliability, flexibility, configurability and ease of use of its products. Zetron products–including its E9-1-1 call-taking, computer aided dispatch, radio & telephony dispatch, and fire station alerting systems are used by Public Safety agencies throughout the world to serve the public and coordinate and control operations. Zetron Public Safety communications solutions are available for purchase under a variety of government contract vehicles for your convenience.
Public agencies, institutions of higher education, political subdivisions, and, non-profit organizations are encouraged to simplify the procurement process and reduce costs by leveraging state and national contracts. Click here for a list of contracts that include Zetron products and systems.
Solutions Used in Public Safety
Zetron solutions used to manage Public Saftey communications include:
9-1-1 Call Taking Systems
- MAX Call Taking – 9-1-1 Call Taking Solution
Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Systems
- MAX CAD – Computer Aided Dispatch & Incident Management Solution
- MAX GIS Mapping – Integrated Mapping Solution
- Mobile CAD – Mobile Computer Aided Dispatch Solution
- ACOM Command & Control – Full Command & Control Solution
- MAX Dispatch – Integrated Dispatch Solution
- DCS-5020 – Lower Cost Dispatch Solution (with TETRA)
- Desktop Remotes – Desktop Remote Solution
- Console Accessories – Console Components
- Radio & Telephony Adapters & Interconnects – Radio & Telephony Integration Technologies
- Trunked Radio – Trunked Radio Controllers
- MAX Alerting – Alerting Solution within MAX Dispatch
- Fire Station Alerting – Fire Station Alerting Solutions
- Paging Systems – Paging Terminals, Encoders, Transmitters& Repeaters
Zetron Supports Open Standards
Many Public Saftey agencies are required to purchase equipment that is open-standards compliant. This is because products that adhere to open standards typically offer higher levels of interoperability and customer choice than products based on proprietary protocols.
Zetron is fully committed to the development and adoption of open standards, including Project 25 (P25), digital mobile radio (DMR) and Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA). For more information, see Zetron’s Commitment to Open Standards.