Zetron’s Command and Control solutions offer Natural Resources operations integrated and reliable communications capabilities
Oil, gas, and mining control rooms require reliable communications capabilities to facilitate collaboration and coordinate widely distributed resources in often dangerous environments. From pit/platform to port, Zetron’s integrated mission critical communications systems help organize assets in production, bulk handling operations, and transportation to port. Zetron solutions improve situational awareness and provide centralized management with site-specific procedures for rapid coordinated responses to emergencies. With technology changing at lightning speed, Zetron’s scalable and interoperable platforms allow businesses to cost-effectively expand while ensuring safe and efficient operations, and protecting the environment.
Solutions Used in Natural Resources
Zetron solutions used to manage communications in natural resources include:
Call Handling Systems
- ACOM Command & Control – Full Command & Control Solution
- MAX Dispatch – Integrated Dispatch Solution
- DCS-5020 – Lower Cost Dispatch Solution (with TETRA)
- Desktop Remotes – Desktop Remote Solution
- Console Accessories – Console Components
- Radio & Telephony Adapters & Interconnects – Radio & Telephony Integration Technologies
- Trunked Radio – Trunked Radio Controllers
- MAX Alerting – Alerting Solution within MAX Dispatch
- Paging Systems – Paging Terminals, Encoders, Transmitters& Repeaters
Zetron Supports Open Standards
Solutions built on open standards offer higher levels of interoperability and customer choice than products based on proprietary protocols. Zetron is fully committed to the development and adoption of open standards, including Project 25 (P25), digital mobile radio (DMR) and Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA). For more information, see Zetron’s Commitment to Open Standards.