SentriMax is a powerful, industrial autodialer and wireless alarm annunciator. The Model 1550 connects directly to a radio and phone line and monitors/controls remote processes, sites and operations. Alarm messages are sent by text page or natural recorded voice over phone or radio.
Users can phone or radio the SentriMax to remote control local processes or conditions. Pre-recorded messages allow the SentriMax to report analog values such as temperature, pressure, flow, etc. Built-in voice mailbox provides voice mail for users.
Product Features and Configuration
- Voice alarms via radio and phone line
- Automatic wide-area tone, voice, and alphanumeric paging activated by alarms
- Panic button
- LCD display and status keypad
- Up to 72 inputs or outputs
- Up to 4 minutes of voice storage
- Microphone and speaker
- Accumulator and pulse counting inputs
- Listen to remote site via phone or radio
- Optional real-time clock and printer output
- Annunciates analog values, such as temperature
- Mobile radios mount inside case
- NEMA 4 enclosure, power supply and backup battery/charger
- Easy-to-use voice prompts
To request Zetron literature, click here.