- Support product development teams in implementing and continually improving their Scrum practice.
- Facilitate team events, including Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Retrospectives, and other events as required.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders as required to identify impediments to team progress.
- Develop and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships, and leverage these to act as an ambassador for continuous process improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies (Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Sprint Review, Backlog Refinement).
- Support teams in being accountable to their goals, processes and to each other.
- May guide or perform the creation of system analysis and functional specifications as they relate to enhancing existing products and systems.
- Enable teams to visualize their progress, and impediments to progress.
- Support teams by taking action to remove impediments to progress.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders in team progress across the organization.
- Leverage stakeholder relationships to remove impediments to team progress.
- Support team identification of improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to cross-team identification of improvement opportunities.
- Facilitate strategic problem-solving to identify actions to exploit identified opportunities.
- Certified Scrum Master® or greater.
- At least one year of experience in the relevant role will be given preference.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Engineering, Business Administration, Communications, or other related field will be considered an asset.
Education & Experience Required:
- Deep understanding of Agile development and scaling frameworks, with preference for Scrum and Large Scale Scrum (LeSS).
- Experience engaging people with a variety of skill sets, communication styles and cultural backgrounds.
- Experience coaching and facilitating remote, on-premises and mixed teams.
- Training in Change Management, Continuous Improvement process models is an asset.
- Experience with JIRA, Azure Devops, or equivalent tools will be considered an asset.
- Experience working with product development teams in an OEM environment will be considered an asset.
This job description is designed to outline the primary functions and qualifications of this position. This definition does not limit the employee or Zetron to just the areas described. It does not identify all tasks that may be required or address performance expectations, nor does it limit Zetron from changing the content.