A complete LTR trunking system consists of multiple repeaters equipped with one Model 452 or 459 per channel. Mixed and matched as needed for telephone line capacity, up to 20 controllers can be used on a system.
The Model 459 has all the features of a Model 452. Additionally it is equipped with interconnect. With a telephone line several additional functions are available. The modem access to the unit can be via the internal modem on the telephone line. The phone line can be used to allow mobile to land-line calls, and land-line to mobile calls. The land-line callers can be guided with recordable voice prompts. Call detail records can be made of each call. The AutoNet site to site networking can be used to tie two sites together via a direct connection, or multiple sites via the public switched telephone network.
Product Features and Configuration
- Controls traffic so dispatch throughput is not compromised
- Any “available” channel can be dynamically allocated for interconnect or dispatch
- Compatible with two-wire end-to-end and 4-wire E&M telephone lines
- Most commonly used at 450 Mhz
- Records up to six different voice messages
- AutoNet site-to-site networking
- Selective Calling connects two half-duplex interconnect users over a single channel