The Model 18/18+ Control Link provides a versatile method of relaying alarm conditions, status changes, measured data, and remote-control commands over radio transceivers instead of over wires.
In addition to point-to-point, Control Link supports multipoint-to-multipoint operation which allows inputs to be sent to outputs at different locations. Each Model 18 is a bi-directional unit capable of both sending and receiving on/off commands and has 8 digital inputs and outputs.
The Model 18+ is an expanded unit that contains more inputs and outputs, including several analog, for the reporting of incremental changes. The Model 18+ has 16 digital inputs, 16 digital outputs, 4 analog inputs, 4 analog outputs.
Product Features and Configuration
- Efficient signaling protocol
- Multiple units may share transceiver
- Wireless transfer of alarm information
- Up to 40 I/O points
- Fully bi-directional
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint
- Operates with conventional or trunked radio systems