The Model 64 DAPT Plus, a dial access paging terminal, can be equipped with up to three incoming telephone lines. It can provide transmitter steering for up to four transmitter zones, and interfaces to most types of transmitters and PBXs.
The Model 64 is designed for applications such as: healthcare facilities, fire brigades/departments, and factories where multiple telephone inputs are required.
Product Features and Configuration
- Analog and digital display formats available
- Tone, Tone and Voice, Numeric paging
- User recorded voice-prompts card
- Three telephone card slots
- Field programmable by DTMF telephone or computer
- Optional Talk-back paging interface
- Four zone transmitter steering option
- Optional call logging