The Model 32 is a compact telephone-coupled paging terminal for on-site systems. The Model 32 connects to a PBX or the public telephone system for direct access paging by telephone users. It is available with multiple paging formats, and it is field programmable.
Callers dial into the Model 32 and enter the number of the pager to be called. For numeric pagers, the caller enters a numeric message, which is displayed on the pager. For voice (2-tone, 5-tone) pagers, the caller speaks a message which is sent to the pager.
Product Features and Configuration
- Ideal for systems with 50 to 250 pagers or mobiles
- Choice of telephone interface - subscriber line, PBX extension or PBX trunk
- Analog and digital display formats available
- Tone, Tone and Voice, Numeric paging
- Field programmable by DTMF telephone
- Optional talk-back paging interface