The Model 30 World Patch is a low cost open channel telephone interconnect designed for installation on a simplex radio.
The Model 30 is an ideal way to add telephone interconnect to simplex radio systems for low power in-plant applications. Its low cost and simple operation make it well suited to applications in smaller radio systems.
APO (advanced programming operation) provides 50 autodials, automatic autodial via 4-click PTT, landline security code for direct air access, FET relay, and other features.
Product Features and Configuration
- One telephone line input
- Simplex or half-duplex
- Fully remote-programmable via DTMF radio or telephone
- Sampling and VOX modes
- Repeat audio capability converts a full-duplex radio into a single-user repeater
- Digital voice delay available
- Selective calling available for 2-tone and DTMF paging
- Dial-up remote operation from telephone
025-9140 Model 30 Manual
025-9431 Model 30 Worldpatch with SelCall Instruction Manual