The Model 280 is an eight-frequency tone remote for use with popular brands of EIA-compatible base stations and repeaters.
A built-in paging encoder supports 2-tone, 5-tone, pulsed tone, DTMF, alert tones, stack paging, and scroll-through page-by-name database. With parallel status indication to support multiple-remote installations so when one operator makes a change to the base station, the change is indicated on all remotes.
The Model 280 is ideal for situations where multiple operators need to share the same base station.
Product Features and Configuration
- Controls up to 8 frequencies F1-F8
- Displays 58 text aliases for F1-F8 and 50 pagers
- Parallel status indication
- Parallel function tone muting -Intercom so operators can converse without keying up
- Privacy key for private conversations
- Instant Transmit upon pressing transmit key
- PC-programmable keys and functions
- Automatic audio leveling