Zetron systems can greatly enhance communications in hospitals and other medical facilities where many tasks and operations are dispersed over a large area. They can also be used for monitoring and security purposes.
Click here for case studies.
- Two-way radio systems facilitate communications among hospital staff, ambulance personnel, and other urgent-care facilities.
- Paging systems are used to notify doctors and nurses, emergency response teams, and other hospital staff.
- Remote-monitoring-and-control systems notify personnel of building security issues, maintenance problems and critical equipment malfunctions.
- SCADA/telemetry equipment is used to automate systems medical staff use to monitor status lights that appear on a panel at a central nurse's station.
- Alarm, monitoring, and control systems provide added protection of the facilities with around-the-clock surveillance, alarm reporting, and automated control.
Zetron Products Used in Hospitals and Medical Facilities
Zetron products used to manage and coordinate operations in hospitals and other medical facilites include:
For a complete list of Zetron products, see Products.
For more information about which Zetron products would best meet your operational requirements, contact your regional Zetron office. (See the contact information below.)